An exceptional hand-painted Buddhist Art Masterpiece!
The thangka depicts 5 Bodhisattvas.
1) Amitayus - associated with longevity
2) Manjushri - associated with Wisdom
3) Green Tara - associated with removing obstacles and Enlightened Activities
4) Dzambala - associated with wealth and prosperity
5) Mahakala - Dharmapala or Dharma Protector
Hand painted on cotton canvas by master thangka artists located in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal.
Painted colour has been made by crush stone and vegetable pigments with gold detail.
Cotton canvas art allows to be mounted in western-style frame or set in coloured brocade in traditional style (contact us at email@example.com for further information on brocade setting)
120cm x 40cm
Kindly note: Traditional thangka artists do not sign their name on their completed work.
By not doing so, it is a symbol of humility and reluctance to take any merit for the work that they created. Preferably, the artwork is considered as a tribute to the dharma and the deity they create.
Please be aware of the misconception that thangka art is worth more when signed by the artist.